|If you are planning/signed to Lodeon Records, or planning to be an unsigned artist, please read these rules.|
How to Sign an ArtistEdit
When you are requesting your actor, if you title it Singer:_____ , Actress/Singer:_____ Model/Singer:_________, and an admin approves it, you are automatically signed. If you don't, you will have to request it on the Actors Board.
Music Rules For Lodeon ArtistsEdit
- Don't make a page for your song/EP/album until it has been approved.
- When posting the lyrics, if there is any questionable material, please either cut it, or change it to something else.
- Please discuss it with a agent if you want their singer to be featuring in a song/EP/album before you pitch it.
Music Rules for Unsigned ArtistsEdit
- Please keep the songs appropriate.
- If a Lodeon Records artist has agreed to be featured in your music, you will have to pitch it. If it has been approved, Lodeon Records will advertise it.
- Do not add your music to a Lodeon Records Artists Only page unless a Lodeon Records Artist is in the song.